Eleanor Whitmore Early Childhood Center offers residents of the Wainscott and Sagaponack School Districts a free, full-school-day (8:30am to 2:30pm) Pre-Kindergarten program for the school year. In addition, Private Pre-K and Extended Day options are available. See below for Pre-K requirements.
For information on our Toddler and 3-K (formerly Junior Pre-K) programs, and child care services, including space availability and cost, please click on the link below, fill out the form, and we will contact you.
Space is limited in all of our programs, and waiting lists are maintained.
PLEASE NOTE: The East Hampton School District Pre-K will be held at John Marshall Elementary School beginning Fall 2018.
Pre-K Registration Requirements:
Registration for Fall 2018 is now open.
Children must be 4 years old on or before December 1 of the school year to be eligible to attend Pre-K classes starting in September. You will need to provide the following documentation in order to register your child:
- Proof of Age — bring one of the following:
- Birth Certificate (with raised seal)
- Proof of Residency — bring one of the following, which must list your street address:
- East Hampton Town Tax Bill
- Certificate Deed of ownership to the real property
- Lease to real property completed by the tenant and landlord
- Affidavit of Lessee, completed by landlord with copy of homeowner’s tax bill
- Child’s complete immunization record