For information on our Toddler and 3-K (formerly Junior Pre-K) programs, and child care services, including space availability and cost, please click on the link below, fill out the form, and we will contact you.
The Eleanor Whitmore Early Childhood Center offers residents of the Wainscott and Sagaponack School Districts a free, full-school-day (8:30am to 2:30pm) Pre-Kindergarten program for the school year. Private Pre-K and Extended Day options are available. See below for Pre-K requirements.
Registration for Fall 2021 is now open. Space is limited in all of our programs, and waiting lists are maintained.
Pre-K Registration Requirements:
Children must be 4 years old on or before December 1 of the school year to be eligible to attend Pre-K classes starting in September. You will need to provide the following documentation in order to register your child:
- Proof of Age — bring one of the following:
- Birth Certificate (with raised seal)
- Proof of Residency — bring one of the following, which must list your street address:
- East Hampton Town Tax Bill
- Certificate Deed of ownership to the real property
- Lease to real property completed by the tenant and landlord
- Affidavit of Lessee, completed by landlord with copy of homeowner’s tax bill
- Child’s complete immunization record