Our mission is to support the working families in our socially and economically diverse community in two ways:
- By providing a comprehensive, nurturing and research-based early childhood education that fosters social, emotional intellectual, linguistic and physical development. Our certified teachers, caring staff, and specialists work together to meet the needs of each individual child, preparing them for critical life transitions, a future of positive mental health, and a lifelong passion for learning.
- By seeking out and engaging in innovative public and private sector partnerships that expand and enhance our ability to deliver the highest quality early childhood education and care for our children and their families.
- That every child has certain strengths and innate desires to learn, explore, and create, and that each needs to be nurtured and encouraged;
- In the importance of investing in the early years of education in order to prepare each child for future academic and life successes;
- That children are best served by caring, well-trained early education professionals;
- In partnering with parents;
- That a full-day, year-round learning environment is the most beneficial way to instill the love of learning into the life of each child.
We embrace the cultural, ethnic, and economic diversity of our children and strive to build relationships and understanding through commonalities and appreciation of differences.